- Injection-molded, high impact resistant plastic stands up to heavy day-to-day use. The one-piece design eliminates the problem of product getting trapped between the side walls and base
- Lightweight construction reduces shipping costs and make Macro Bins easier to move.
- FDA-approved materials are certified safe for use with food products, eliminating many HACCP problems associated with wood bins
- Rounded corners and smooth surfaces mean less damage to your product. The need for expensive liners may be eliminated
- Nonporous surfaces won’t absorb water or dehydrate your product like wood bins, and they provide a constant tare weight throughout their use
- Easy-to-sanitize Macro Bins keep cleaning costs to a minimum. A high-pressure wash removes most debris; a nonabrasive brush can dislodge any remaining items